View Single Post
Old 07.05.2006, 03:39 AM   #30
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m^a(t)h
numerology is all about accepting the numbers and calculations you want to use to prove a pattern, and rejecting the ones that dont....

Exactly. You're not even going to conciously eliminate things that don't fit your pattern, you just won't notice them. The chances of a seemingly odd coincidence happening to someone are actually high. For example, you only need a group of 23 people gathered togther for there to be a 50/50 chance of two of them sharing the same birthday.

Nonetheless this is quite a good one. I'll try and make it brief as possible (and I appologise for the obscure namedropping):

So, in March me and some friends went to Poland because my housemate was showing his film around the country and as part of it he put on a gig in Krakow with Cassetteboy and DJ Rubbish (he used Cassetteboys music in the film) and their manager Paul. We all had a good time and all that and came back. Some months later this DJ guy (whose name I forget) who is on Matthew Herberts label played here in Cardiff. My other housemate (who didn't go to Poland) went to see him, got off his tits on MDMA and invited him back to our house. Anyway, my housemate who made the film was talking to this guy, randomly asked him if he knew Cassetteboy et al and said he did and that HE ACTUALLY LIVED WITH THEIR MANAGER! Odd.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|