View Single Post
Old 06.04.2008, 01:07 PM   #42
sarramkrop

Yep, it was.

Fun Facts About Boyd Rice:

Boyd's sign: Sagittarius man.

Boyd describes himself as: "Fun-loving, typical alpha-male. Like to use people and cast aside the empty husks after I've sucked them dry. Enjoy romantic walks along the beach -- alone."

Boyd is fond of people like: "The Italians and the Spanish."

Boyd would like to meet: "Jean Cocteau & Adolf Hitler, but it's a trifle late for all that."

Boyd's turn-ons: "Brigitte Bardot look-alikes."

Boyd's turn-offs: "You name it -- the sky's the limit!"

Boyd enjoys hobbies and recreational activities such as: "Blowjobs."

When feeling sad, Boyd like's to: "Be happy!"

To unwind, Boyd enjoys: "Target practice."

While vacationing, Boyd relaxes by: "Daydreaming of going back home."

As a pet, Boyd prefers: "Most animals to people - squirrels especially."

Some of Boyd's pet-peeves include: "Raucous barking dogs."

Boyd describes his idea of the 'perfect' date as: "February 27th, 2004."

Boyd's preferred drink is: "The one that makes me feel so happy."

Some of Boyd's fondest memories include: "Disneyland in 1963."

Boyd's extra-curricular interests include: "Cheese enchiladas, bloody marys, neo-Gnosticism, Brigitte Bardot, Miss Ashley, ancient Sumeria, Black Bart's cave, the Black Arts, alchemy, hermaphrodites, Nazi uniforms, secret societies, mythology, ancient civilizations, girl groups, mystism, Judaica."

Some of Boyd's favorite books are: Ozma of Oz, Impressions Of Africa, Edie, The Makers of Civilization in Race & History, Decline of the West, The Crowd, Holy Blood Holy Grail, Dear Dead Days, Tiny Tim, Secret Life of a Satanist, The Great One, The Johnson-Smith Catalog.

Some of Boyd's favorite movies are: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies, Carnival of Souls, Night Tide, Dementia, The Bad Seed, Portrait of Jennie, The Orkly Kid, Decoy for Terror, The Day the Earth Froze, The Incredible World of Jules Verne, Babe.

Boyd's favorite T.V. shows are: Strange Paradise, Dark Shadows, The Ugliest Girl in Town, Way Out!, The Partridge Family, Mr. Ed, Adventures in Paradise, Hawaiian Eye, Honey West, Route 66.

Some of Boyd's favorite music includes: Wagner, John Barry, Bernard Hermann, Vic Mizzy, Bobby Sherman, The Shaggs, Tiny Tim, Peggy March, Lesley Gore, The New York Dolls, The Shangri-Las, Brigitte Bardot, Glam Rock, Manuela & die 5 dops, France Gall, Dave Dee Dozy Beaky Mick & Tich.

Boyd describes his relationship to spirituality as: "Very direct."

Boyd understands morality as: "For me, a vice. For others, a system they should abide by far more often."

Boyd defines happiness as: "A duty, not a right. Elusive for most, but always close enough to touch for me, even when I'm pissed off - which is often."

Some of Boyd's long-term goals are: "Long since attained, although I always wanted to be an artist when I grew up..."
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|