View Single Post
Old 09.13.2009, 10:40 PM   #98
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
meh, all the shit listed here is a load of crap-- sure, some of it is unpleasant, but give me a fucking break, it won't kill ya. i once saw a woman take a shit on a bus stop though, and it was gruesome. another time i stepped out of a ny subway car and there was a pair of shit-smeared jeans and shit all over the platform and it smelled like fucking death. that was the last time i rode the subway for a very long time.

but while that shit's disgusting, it doesn't cause me to HATE-- i actually feel bad for the poor fuckers.

here's the shit that really gets on my last nut:

baby mamas taking out their frustrations on their kids: yelling at them for no good reason, etc. sure, that's not good in private or in public but when i see it on a bus/train/sidewalk/etc it makes me wanna intervene. i sometimes fucking do and tell them to leave the kid alone.

cuntwags of all persuasions airing their fucking business in their street while yelling at their phones-- i don't wanna hear your bullshit cellphone conversation motherfucker, go somewhere private and discuss your bullshit. your life is shit and i don't want a part in it. still, i often intervene in this involuntary street theatre, e.g., i answer to them as if the other party was me, or i stare at them as if they were the tv, etc.

republicunt fuckwads with their "tea party" signs promoting "rebellion" against "obamacare". sure, they have every right to protest, but that doesn't diminish the fact that they make me wanna vomit.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|