View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 02:55 PM   #86
compulsive diarrhea, jico
100%

compulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
when i got home i found out that today my sister and her young children had been threatened with having their house burnt down and the kids hurt after she called the police on a group of kids smashing up her car. they alreay stole it earlier in the year and it seems they want more or are bored. she is on the way over now because she's too scared to stay in the house overnight. what a lovely area she lives in.

i'm sorry for your sister family. this kind of thing happens a lot... i think that the phase your sister is living thru right now it's the worst, because she have been attacked but the kids are still out there so she's afraid because she have no idea of what else they might do to her.
compulsive diarrhea, jico is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|