View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 01:35 PM   #68
AllHandsOnTheBigOne
children of satan

AllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck yeah I'm downloading it. I wanna hear that mother fucker. I respect the band by shelling out $30 to see them live everytime they come 'round my way.

In general, I see downloading as a good thing. Music was made to be heard. As technology has developed, it's provided the means for larger numbers of people to be able to hear it. Before a technique of recording music was developed, the only way to hear it was to see it performed live. With the development of recording equipment, the whole idea of music as a business was developed. Entrepeneurs used the technology to turn music into a commodity. And now technology is fucking them over. Too bad. I couldn't care less about hurting the music "business".