Thread: RIP Adam West
View Single Post
Old 06.19.2017, 01:05 PM   #25
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Frankly, I don't think Batman or the Joker or ANYONE in the Batverse shoukd even be attempted until the Dark Knight Trilogy is given at LEAST 10 years to settle.

Heath Ledger's Joker was so off the fucking charts I simply cannot even BEGIN TO BEGIN to imagine how anybody could measure up to his performance. (And talk about range: from Ennis Del Mar to The Joker — WHO has that kind of scope nowadays?).

Jack Nicholson, by the by, was a PATHETIC Joker, probably the worst performance of his career (well, he did do that horseshit with Adam Sandler...), and my take on why is that he simply didn't understand the character — he read the script, which, retrospectively, was pretty goddamn weak; he talked to Burton, who obviously wouldn't tell Jack fuckin' Nicholson what to do; and maybe one of his minions slip him a Batman comic book of the shitty kind.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|