View Single Post
Old 01.19.2013, 08:18 PM   #62
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Hope to see an all Harbaugh Super Bowl.

that was my hope and pick last year. even though i love my falcons i actually want us to lose tomorrow. we're not ready, we can't beat my Ravens, its more and more looking like nobody can beat us. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, indeed we have a strong a chance to lose against the Pats as we do to win. But my Falcons couldn't beat the Pats either, not yet. Those are post-season teams, we are just barely inching in that direction. So the worst thing that could happen to us is win and go to the Superbowl. It will be an instant replay of Atlanta's only previous Bowl appearance in 1998, and we got down right embarrassed. Further, we've never even been close to back. There are always two teams that go the Bowl, a destiny team that wins it all, and an unprepared team that really shouldn't have been there in the first place. The latter teams rarely if ever return to that level the following season. If Falcons win and then lose in the Superbowl, I fear we will fall into a serious slump afterwards. If we lose the NFC, we will only come back that much more hungry and prepared next year and may actually be able to win the Superbowl

So I'm sticking with my previous hopes from last year, a Harbaugh brother Superbowl, and by the way, don't let Kaepernick fool you, Ravens can STOMP on Ninerz if they want to. Of course, the past 5 years in the play-offs have proven that Ravens can stomp the shit out of ANY team and STILL lose (we've out-played the Patriots in 4 of the past 5 games we've played them, and yet have gone 2-3..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|