Thread: The Ex... ?????
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2006, 02:08 PM   #14
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
... their contrabassist Rozemarie has left (who replaced original bassist Luc in 2002) and they're now playing as a 4 piece without bass, using baritone guitars to compensate. I had the impression they still felt a bit uncomfortable to the new situation, also playing almost exclusively new songs. But that was in january, so hopefully that's gone by now. Anyway, I'm curious for their next album, wondering how it will sound.

I can't wait to hear the new album! It should be very interesting, and different. As I've said before the Albini sound is growing a little old, maybe its just me. Rozemarie was a nice addition and will be missed.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|