View Single Post
Old 03.17.2013, 09:19 PM   #35403
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
My wife, daughter and I left town Wednesday morning and our first stop was the New Orleans French Quarter. We spent close to five hours walking around, checking out several shops (two voodoo), watching a film shoot and eating great food.

By accident, I found a record store on Burbon St.

Thursday we enjoyed lunch on Beale St. in Memphis before touring Graceland. Thursday night we were at our friends house in Nashville. My friend has a recording studio upstairs in his home where all the vocals were recorded for the, "Best Pop Vocal Album" that won him his first Grammy this year.

Friday was our friends 20th wedding anniversary party. The theme was Edwardian dress and the music was fantastic:

On Saturday, we went on a food tour of Nashville, most of it directed at fried chicken: http://youtu.be/72xXxV9qIPg

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|