View Single Post
Old 01.31.2010, 07:22 PM   #18
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
hipster rap opinion timelime:

1980-2001: rap is garbage,it isn't even music they just use loops from other peoples records and all they do is talk

2001-2007: i only like underground, the mainstream is so generic and the lyrics are materialistic and offensive to women, i like rappers who have their own sound and talk about something important,like atmosphere,mf doom and aesop rock

2008-????: i hate that underground backpacker shit, it's so pretentious and only appeals to hipsters. i like rappers like lil' wayne and gucci mane, they got so much swagger and such wordplay, they rhyme about unpretentious subjects like strippers and cars, i walked through a lower income neighbourhood recently and nobody bothered me because i'm clearly in touch with da streetz
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|