View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 10:50 PM   #39022
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha ha-- "life happens". yes. funny/sad, but there is no reason not to pick up where you left off. i think everyone has to get lost a little (more or less) before returning "home", so to speak. once upon a time i went mad-- it was a kind of neurosis turning into a psychosis from the stress. deep depression, suicidal, shit like that. oooooffff... dark times. i'm much better now.

anyway, yeah. you can do that anywhere actually, with practice, without a special pose-- just get out of your head and back in your body. that stuff helps me with anger, panics, serious pain, etc.-- i know the instinct is to flee the body into fantasy, but actually minding the body helps more.

ps- and i mean the actual body, not "the mental image of the body" which is a source of soooo much trouble (and plastic surgeries).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|