View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 06:26 PM   #94
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
The statement assumes that fun and hard work are mutually exclusive categories.

The statement assumes a single hegemonous state of fun. Some people consider skewering their testicles to be fun. Some don't.

The statement assumes a bifurcation between 'fun' and 'hard work' - that is, you can't have fun for a bit and then do some hard work.

It is not a fact, it is an assertion; Derek is affirming that that assertion is iffy. For my part, I'm waiting for a CD to burn, and then I might have a whiskey then continue giggling to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|