View Single Post
Old 08.21.2017, 04:12 PM   #4
musicplatypus
little trouble girl

musicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicYouthsLion
And I've never heard a band like Sonic Youth before... It's like on one side is every band in history... And on the other side is Sonic Youth, in their own world... And it's unbelievable to me how many people miss out on this world, and don't even know it exists... It's unbelievable to me how Sonic Youth shirts aren't being worn by every other person I see....

I think a lot of this is the unfortunate labeling of them being "just noise." Some of their work is noisy, surely. It is, however, so much more than that. So many are in too much of a hurry in the world and/or lazy and need things to make sense at face value. Turn off your brain, and let the Sonic waves douse your mind and penetrate your soul . . .
musicplatypus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|