Thread: Sonic 2017
View Single Post
Old 01.21.2017, 12:02 PM   #15
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I understand your annoyance, but you might want to give them a **little** room, people who put out music like this probably aren't corporate customer service experts. If they were mailing something to you out of the US postage can be very complicated (and unpredictably expensive). You can probably get most of their stuff through fusetron.
Look, I have ordered albums all around the world and also from small labels, for example Drag City, Hydra Head Records, Burger records, Thrill Jockey. Also I have ordered lot from discogs, from record shops and from individuals. There has been only one dickhead in discogs, with all the others I havenīt got any problems. All other US small labels I have ordered have just done a great job. I understand there can be problems, but you donīt have to be rude if there are ones. They make me feel like I am junkie who is buying from the pusher his drug. I donīt care whatever art they will release, because I can have great stuff from the people who do their job properly.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|