View Single Post
Old 07.19.2012, 07:38 AM   #5
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
Ooh, a reason to let go on gast, since I'm a bit cranky this morning?

LISTEN, gast -

While you are not directly offensive, your lengthy, masturbatory, occasionally perceptive but always egocentric ruminations are monopolizing threads on the board and generally PISSING ME OFF.

While I truly believe you mean no harm, people create threads on this board to converse with one another about various topics. You invading a thread and then posting 20 consecutive times in your purportedly cerebral terminology about the fact that you think you're fucking brilliant and enlightened is

**RUDE**

You're throwing people's conversations off, your posts are, while masquerading as internally reflective, ENTIRELY self-serving, and when you do make any observational comments about others, they are generally derogatory or in some way negative. Are you misunderstood? Possibly.

BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING RUDE, AND NO ONE IS READING YOUR POSTS. You have logorrhea. Get it checked.

STOP BEING FUCKING RUDE. IT ISN'T NICE. IT'S RUDE.

You're being ironic, right?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|