View Single Post
Old 07.25.2007, 11:44 PM   #18
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yep, i have II, have listened to in a car and the self titled and too high to die.

actually, i find II way more unmemorable than rise to your knees, that album was really important for it's time, influence to boot and it certainly is good, but it's just not that good, it's awesome when you hear it but then you forget about it until you go "ohh right, the meat puppets are great". in a car is way better, actually i think my favorites so far are in a car and rise to your knees.

perhaps you guys miss the twang?

and what's with "it's so unmemorable" i haven't listened to it for more than two weeks and i still have those songs stuck in my head.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|