View Single Post
Old 12.23.2017, 07:05 AM   #8907
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Last night's game was nuts. Two weirdly dysfunctional teams in a weird dysfunctionality pissing contest.

Also, something that really irritates me about West Ham fans. I watch a lot of fan podcasts and they were all really down on Moyes in the week for obviously prioritising today's league game against Newcastle over the Arsenal cup game in the week. This obsession with cup runs, which I appreciate have been the clubs only route to any glory in the past, and probably ever. Thing is, even after some really encouraging results/performances, they're still in a relegation battle and probably will be till the end of the season. Moyes wasn't brought in to get us trophies, but to keep us in the prem, end of. West Ham fans can be amongst the most deluded out there sometimes.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|