View Single Post
Old 05.28.2009, 01:02 PM   #6531
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
YES!!

You know that episode where the little boy shoots the dog with rabies, and they keep on doing that for the whole skit?? I was pretty fucked up and watching that at Haydens old apartment with a bunch of people... and i was THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON LAUGHING!! and it wasn't just like, 'hahaha'... it was like I couldn't even breathe i was laughing so hard. and then some assfuck was like, 'this is kinda fucked up' right after the cartoon is over with and i just felt like a fool.

thats when you know you have a good show.

Yeah, those creators are really brilliant. Really one of the most insane things ever aired on television. I like how every episode got progressively more alienating... like, they just kept trying to piss the audience off more and more. Really hilarious.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|