View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 10:07 PM   #19
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
See Assblaster's comment above--he was using the fact that most of the people who had posted in this thread so far dislike Rather Ripped in order to try and prove that it is a bad album and that I have poor taste for liking it. He is the conceited one. Are you his friend or something?

Nope. Don't know him. Never met him. Don't care. There's just way too much arguing on this board. It just seems trite and pointless. People are always going to have different opinions on the music discussed in this board, so what's the point of name calling and insults? It just comes across as stupid. I mean, we are all talking to each other via computers. Almost no one here really knows who anybody else really is, so it's just really stupid to argue with people we don't know and can't physically confront in real life. That's all I have to say about that. I'm done arguing from now on. No more arguing for me!

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|