View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 07:04 AM   #12
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
$60-$83???!!!! Is that how much Pearl Jam is charging for tickets now a days? I like some of their music, but I will never pay that much for Pearl Jam. There are only a couple of people/bands that I would ever pay that much for: Bob Dylan, Neil Young, and Kurt Cobain if he came back from the dead. Cuz wouldn't you pay to see a dead guy rock out? But seriously, fuck Pearl Jam. They act all indie and shit, but they are just corprate sellouts. They have shitloads of money and they have the balls to charge $80 for a fucking show???? I know SY is on the bill, too, but I wouldnt pay more than $45 for that show. At the most!!!!! And that's if I get a hand job by the hot girl who works at the hot dog stand, too.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|