View Single Post
Old 01.18.2014, 08:34 PM   #36693
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't get it why you are so surprised when someone likes you. i'm not saying this as a compliment or anything, but people are attracted to others, and sometimes it will be you they like, whether it's some girl you used to like, or an old man you met on a train, or your friend's girlfriend, or whatever, just like you will be attracted to other random people. just because stuff is unexpected doesn't mean you have to avoid it. i guess there's always a certain amount of tension that will go with it but that's just life.

I tend to question everything a lot and relationships arent excluded.
I always want to know whats happening in other peoples heads I guess for comfort in my own head.

I am more so whinging that i dont think she does like me. She is so hard to understand. I am just being impatient but i cant help it, she is so damn cute.

ANYWAY enough about that

I sliced up a jam i had a few months ago with a friend of mine and put it up on SoundCloud for a friend of mine to listen to but i figure i could share it here also.

Its all on the spot and we were pretty drunk throughout the 4 or 5 hours we played. Its mostly shit but has some parts i like.

https://soundcloud.com/alienanal