View Single Post
Old 01.18.2014, 09:00 AM   #36689
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
^^^most people aren't "head over heels" when they first meet. One is usually smitten and the other must eventually come around. It could take days / weeks and for others it takes years.

Trust me, low self esteem should't have much to do with this. Just be yourself, do something a little outside your "normal" and most of all, be patient!

Well the thing is this isnt the first time.. but it is the first time in a long time.
I met this girl 4 years ago and we saw each other for 3 "dates". I had a few weird run ins with her over the 4 years, some were heavily intoxicated the other was sober and seeing her on the bus every morning for a year and never saying hello to her. I have never been so attracted to someone before where it turns me into someone else . It was like meeting a Drew Barrymore in The Wedding Singer or some sort of Zooey Deschenel character.
I think what i did last time and am starting to feel like do again is back away completely because i feel i am more into her than she is with me and that its a bit of a weirdo/creeper kind of thing.