View Single Post
Old 01.17.2014, 12:53 PM   #17648
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

I want to watch 12 YEARS A SLAVE. But then, I don't. Y'know?

I also haven't seen it, I definitely don't want to go to a theater to hear a mix of some people being overly apologetic, some people being just straight hating, several racist motherfuckers to run their mouths saying something totally stupid, and then the obvious knuckleheads that let their emotions get the best of them. I will make it a Netflix thing.. Though I've gotten to a point where I just can't watch depressing shit anymore. Like, I know I shouldn't be avoiding reality, but, I also don't want to spend 2 or 3 hours reliving the horrors of history. I can barely even watch PBS documentaries anymore, especially Frontline.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|