View Single Post
Old 07.11.2006, 01:32 PM   #105
elix it
bad moon rising

elix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAss
This entire board is fucking dead and boring and it wouldn't have happened had CHABIB not have banned AssBlaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAss
Sure, I helped by posting certain stupid posts but I don't think you understand that the entire board was dead before I started kicking it.

Hmm, actually, the board was just fine before you arrived... long before you arrived. There weren't many know nothing know it all kids (well, except for Ciaran, but even he had his limits). What are/were you trying to prove by starting threads entitled "NIGGERS"? Is that you attempting to be 'funny'? Bad?... Perhaps, dangerous?!

HA! Much originality lies within the confines of your posting.

Seems pretty stupid to me. This board has (had?) great members. People who are willing to contribute insightful thoughts that are well balanced with their sense of humour. I've picked up several music tips and good joke here and there. It's a shame is has to be ruined by you idiots.

Chabib, I respect you. If they would have called my house at 2AM, I would have banned their asses from the get-go.
elix it is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|