View Single Post
Old 08.05.2009, 11:23 PM   #37
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Whatever people may think of the actual album, that has to be the most boring band t shirt ever.

Say what you like about Iron Maiden, they'd never insult their fans with a T Shirt like that. I bet it doesn't even have a list of tour dates on the back.

Pure Rock Neglect.

haha! i didn't have THAT strong of a reaction when i saw it at the merch stand, but i definitely gravitated more towards the one w/ the giant eye (which i don't see here) and the girl w/ no eyes...

THEN i saw some people who'd bought the eternal shirt and just put it on at the show. it looked pretty cool on most people!!

that said, i don't think there are tour dates.

(i would argue maybe it should've just said 'sonic-youth' on the front, w/ the painting, and then maybe 'the eternal' on the back or something rather than just being the literal cover, but hey..)
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|