Thread: Anna Calvi
View Single Post
Old 06.13.2011, 02:12 PM   #20
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
I guess what i meant is, i understand charisma is important for some people. I don't get why would it matter more than the music in this case, though. Finding flaws in the music (no links between songs, or whatever) seems a valid point, as everyone thinks different and sees music in their own personal way. I reiterate i don't see those kinds of problems with Anna Calvi myself, but then again i've never seen her live, and it's possible that live recordings do not represent reality too well(?). The record and other artifacts i've heard and/or watched have made me reach the conclusion that she's great, all things considered.

I share your feelings regarding how annoying chatters at concerts are. There are people at mostly every show here, that chat, slam-dance (no matter if the music is apt for such antics or not), sing-along in the most horrible way, and some of them even howl .