View Single Post
Old 10.27.2010, 12:00 AM   #12932
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I haven't seen "My Soul To Take" but from some of the reviewers who are even major fans of Craven's, have said this one is not good.
I had absolutely no faith in this movie. Having already waited my time that day watching this awful excuse for a film called Mirrors. I didn't see any movies in the theater that I wanted to see. My friends recommended that we see it, so we did.
The plot was not awesome. But, it worked. It didn't end up being as predictable as I thought it would be.
There was a okay amount of gore. Could've used more of course.. I would like to see a unrated version.
Oh, and I don't think I remember seeing very many 3D parts
I'd probably give it a 7.5.. or maybe 8.0.. something like that
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|