View Single Post
Old 01.18.2007, 12:18 PM   #52
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
I see, Here in America, racism lurks beneath everything, I hate to say this but Racism will never leave.
that is true.
i haven't watched any of the big brother shows, but i've read about this racism controversy in the paper.
i reckon this is just what the organizers are wanting. the idea of the show (i could be wrong) seems to be to try and create an accurate yet entertaining microcosm of britain and british culture. and so far, they seem to be doing pretty well.
personally, i don't like the whole scandal this has caused. watching a man on channel four news telling us how this will provoke a gigantic surge of racism amongst teenagers, could he be anymore condesending and patronising?
just because some no-hope cretinous hack torments an indian on t.v, the whole of youth culture will follow in her footsteps, apparently.