View Single Post
Old 09.12.2017, 05:17 AM   #3020
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
You've accused me of being a Nazi, which you certainly know to be false. That is entirely typical of advocates of Multiculturalist/Gender Feminist/Neo-Liberal Economic ideology: dismiss counterarguments with namecalling with no concern for the truth of the accusation. Wjen done by others this is called "othering", but when done by them it's "calling out" in righteous rejection of ideological deviation. Yours is the movement against hate, therefor anyone questioning you can only be a hater. When half the population of this country is having their lives crushed by globalism and votes for Trump, then they must all be haters. But calling half the country haters doesn't make them haters any more than calling me a Nazi makes me a Nazi.

Selective solidarity is the norm for the Multiculturalists: oppression of women and gays is intolerable unless it emanates from the Islamic world, in which case Edward Said denies that imperialist Westerners lack moral standing to criticize the practices of colonized cultures. Just ask the Muslim gays whose criticism of Islamic homophobia got them banned from the Gay Pride parade in Vancouver BC.

I do not consider myself superior to nor inferior to anyone else, neither do I stereotype illegal immigrants as Mexicans as you do, as I have already indicated above that there are Irish and Greeks among them, as well as Fujianese Chinese. I also do not concentrate on illegal immigration as the sole means of devaluing workers' wages, as I have clearly condemned the prison/industrial complex and international trade deals such as NAFTA and the TPP as well as other tactics.

I suppose I could refer to your calling me a Nazi as an ethnic slur, but we German-Americans have lived with that crap for so long it doesn't really affect us any more. But were you to say something analogous to anyone else, you'd rightly stand accused of "otherizing".

Jesus Christ man... You know goddamn well he hasn't calling you a Nazi, because you obviously come to a Sonic Youth board m, and it's highly unlikely that any Sonic Youth fan would not pick up on this reference:
Dead Kennedys - Nazi Punks Fuck Off

He was just saying something, tangential to his previous points. Like a meme, only the old version. With, like, real things.

This is starting to feel like a gang-up though, and I'm not really comfortable with gang-ups. I don't think Symbols is either. But my personal opinion aside from anything anyone else has said is that you're both a troll and a dissemlbler, intentionally missing and obfuscating points, trolling and losing the thread deliberately.

You're accusing someone of "otherizing" because they (gasp) quoted Dead Kennedys in your presence. Probably to be funny. The point of the discussion is now buried under too many layers of shit to adequately proceed with any fruitful discussion.

Not that you want that.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|