View Single Post
Old 03.13.2016, 07:46 PM   #1107
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
the only dance electronic music that I've connected to emotionally was Discovery. in this day an age, the album doesn't do much for me anymore. I really went out of my safe zone to buy that thing. who couldn't resist Digital Love?

do remember liking some Basement Jaxx songs around the same time. I lot of that shit is frat spring break party music then and now. maybe, don't know, haven't been to panama city in years.

See why can't your incoherent posts be more like this and less like the inflammatory "pepper_green channeling his inner Trumpisms" ??

More of this, less of the drunken tirades

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|