View Single Post
Old 11.03.2007, 02:25 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by suez
i know it's strange but... sometimes i think steve is too mediocre, i mean his work in sy. thurston, lee, kim are all looking for some more experimental sound but steve just seems to act someone out of them.

i don't know.

you are wrong. there could be no sonic youth with out steve, just listen to sonic death to prove it. further, without steve to organize the chaos, there would just be annoying guitar noises all the time, no music to speak of.. just my opinion.

also, steve is the only genuinely kind hearted person in the whole group. For that reason alone, he gets my praise, for kindness is more important than skill.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|