View Single Post
Old 10.09.2015, 12:34 AM   #19119
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
dont know why you didn't like science of sleep-- was it the story? was it the special effects? i recall i liked it although the main male character was a bumbling jerk and the woman was cold etc. i think gondry maybe was unlucky with girls and that comes through ha ha (well he does say that in some commentary/extras).

if you can't stand the overreliance on trick shots, and choo-choo trains, and zizou-type picturesque shit, that sort of thing, mood indigo will bore you to tears.

but if you are willing to wait for the drama, when things begin to happen, i think the 2nd half of the movie is pretty great, sorta, and it's a good social satire also (mostly this is from boris vian, who was a late-surrealist of sorts, and a much more interesting person than gondry, def. worth a look).

i'm actually glad i saw it-- but not sure about your tastes. it has a good novel behind it though, so that should prop it up for you.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|