View Single Post
Old 09.18.2006, 05:05 PM   #17
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
thanks for reminding me.

text of light were the highlight of that night for me... pity they didn't put all of it on the dvd. when i arrived there i was more excited about seeing mirror/dash because i had already seen text of light before (twice even, although not with steve shelley) but text of light definitely gave away the best performance of the night. i remember liking the malian music too, but other than that and the sonic elements there wasn't much exciting stuff happening... except for the films picked by jim o'rourke of course! the first one he had chosen was emperor tomato ketchup and i have to say that's one of the strangest movies i've ever seen. it didn't miss its impact on the audience and when olivier assayas was asked in an interview on stage right after it to give some comments on it he just said something like "eh... jim's films are like a carte blanche inside a carte blanche tonight!"
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|