View Single Post
Old 07.11.2006, 02:21 PM   #107
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by elix it
Hmm, actually, the board was just fine before you arrived... long before you arrived. There weren't many know nothing know it all kids (well, except for Ciaran, but even he had his limits). What are/were you trying to prove by starting threads entitled "NIGGERS"? Is that you attempting to be 'funny'? Bad?... Perhaps, dangerous?!

HA! Much originality lies within the confines of your posting.

Seems pretty stupid to me. This board has (had?) great members. People who are willing to contribute insightful thoughts that are well balanced with their sense of humour. I've picked up several music tips and good joke here and there. It's a shame is has to be ruined by you idiots.

Chabib, I respect you. If they would have called my house at 2AM, I would have banned their asses from the get-go.

I don't recall using the word 'nigger' often at all. Maybe an entire 3 times on this board. I definitely didn't start a thread entitled that.

It's too bad we DIDN'T fucking call him at 2 in the morning. I have better things to do thanks.