View Single Post
Old 10.26.2007, 02:51 AM   #4
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantgarde1
800 isn't gonna help dude, you should get a higher speed like 1600. have fun @ the show though.

I get my film at a pretty specialty shop, but they don't carry color 120 past 800. It didn't really matter because plenty of people were using flash, so I did too. I actually asked Thurston before his set if it bothered him and he said to go for it. I knew it was never an issue with Sonic Youth, but I wanted to make sure that doing these acoustic songs it wouldn't be a distraction for him.

The show was fun, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that the encore when he strapped on the electric and rocked the Psychic Hearts songs wasn't by far the best part. Especially since when I saw him solo in '95 he only did an extended version of "Elegy for All the Dead Rock Stars", which was awesome, but it was also great to see some of the songs with lyrics live at last.

Sadly, I'm currently so broke, that it may be a few weeks before I can afford to get the film developed...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|