View Single Post
Old 11.05.2010, 01:28 PM   #2998
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I used to have a rare game collection that would make most people cry. Then I realized I'd rather have money and space. Over a few years, I made thousands of dollars in profit selling rare games. Now I can just play em all on my Dreamcast or whatever, and it's just as awesome. I own thousands and thousands of games now, in spindles. My SNES had every single RPG ever at one point; now I just have Yoshi, Metroid, and Tetris Attack for it and that's fine.

The only game I really regret selling is Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, in mint condition, with soundtrack, for $107. I regret it because my dumb bitch ex-girlfriend helped me sell it and never transferred the money to my account. She technically stole the money from me. But I'll get it back (and the other $100 she owes me).

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|