View Single Post
Old 03.28.2008, 03:09 AM   #28
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I don't like the Locust very much but they are, indeed, "music" and they indeed have "songs" with "riffs" and "structure" and every now and then "melody", EyeballGrowth. Not sure why I felt compelled to put quotes on everything. Anal Cunt have a lot of songs that actually might support your claim to not be "music" but -- having listened to their entire discography save some splits and early ep's/tapes -- I can safely say they actually demonstrate the ability to write amazing riffs sometimes, and Picnic of Love is actually a really well-made album. At least as good as any joke bullshit Ween has ever done.

Hate to say it, but you saying something isn't "music" when they clearly have ACTUAL MUSICAL TALENT (just listen to the Locust's drummer, for god's sakes!) -- like the bands or not -- is really silly and seems ridiculously close-minded.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|