View Single Post
Old 07.14.2019, 08:44 AM   #10
The Gazpacho Gestapo
bad moon rising

The Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's asses
but there are also cisgendered women who appear more masculine than feminine as well

and then there are people who don't mind being somewhere in between, like non-binary women with beards or whatever

i guess i wont try to pinpoint the difference, and i do apologize

it was a very drunk post, i understand it is an insanely nuanced issue and frankly i think im too dumb to understand it all

but also fwiw, i didnt comment on the issue to anyone in person, i thought this thread was meant as an educational thing. like there's a reason cisgendered and transgendered women are distinguished from one another, right? ii dont really get it tbh. like i get that you're all women from a mental perspective

if im apologizing on this account, i hope u understand that its sincere

sorry. i put my foot in my mouth
The Gazpacho Gestapo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|