Thread: Rangda
View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 01:44 PM   #29
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah - i was a tad let down with them when i saw them. Though, they did some good shit also - they're in no ways a bad band. but yeah there's something slightly underwhelming about them. I think they were best when they were either being more noisey or riffy cock-rock... as a way of describing it. I was tempted to talk to some of the band afterwards. I didn't though as i hate doing that - you just go I like your bands and they go thanks.

this is a topic of discussion I have with other band people - because I do quite like it, if you think it genuine or not, when you get gratified in that way and someone comes up to you and tells you that you done good. When I'm on the other end I usually feel like a twat and imposing so rarely bother. I mean, there's nothing really to say is there?

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|