Thread: Sister or Goo?
View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 10:37 PM   #88
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
nope, i dont always read all the responses to posts...and it is common for me to just simply respond to the actual person who started the thread, than what everyone else is saying.

true, yes! so what?

Well if you had read the rest of the thread, you'd have discovered that I was not comparing the albums musically at all - I stated that in numerous posts. I was just asking which album you prefer. If I was to ask you, who do you like more, Madonna or MegaDeath, I'd be asking which you prefer, like more - obviously. Nothing less, nothing more. You and a few others made a mountain out of a molehill. Obviously the albums are fucking different, which is why I asked the damn question.

Stupid.