View Single Post
Old 09.01.2007, 07:37 AM   #46
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
you know.

i got really fucked up the other night and listened to this record. and what do you know? it was pretty "boss"!

HAHAHAHA *dodges tomato* HAHA GET IT IT'S "BOSS" CUZ THE ALBUM IS CALLED "BOSS" THEN WE HAVE THAT THREAD ON STUPID SLANG, IT'S "BOSS" OH MY GOD *wipes tear from eye*

in all seriousness, I've given the markers lots of shit, some of it jokingly, some of it not... but this is a step in the right direction. i've found myself going back to this disc repeatedly. i mean, it's no bride of no no, but it's better than a bunch of pointless skronk. lee's production is terrific. and the "songs" route is a good route to go down. i expect terrific things from the markers in the future. and i may just have to pick up the vinyl for this. peace.

ECSTATICLY!!!!!!!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|