View Single Post
Old 12.08.2016, 01:34 PM   #2014
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Listen I'm not telling this as a joke. Trump is good friends with Vince McMahon of the WWE. The strongest ego is usually the champ. Trump wants you to fight him it completes him and writes a better story. You have four options: fan, jobroni, heel, baby face. For those who don't know 'Jobroni or Jobber' is wrestlinglish a shitty no name wrestler that The Rock brought back into the lingo from his father and grandfather's time.

I am strongly warning you to watch WWE and study the ego storylines. Trump had the Battle of The Billionaires with McMahon and won a number of years ago.

I can't watch wrestling due to lack of TV or data but I am getting regular recaps from a good friend.

Trump's whole angle is 'Shtick'. You get wise to it and fight like a man you'll love it and be the champ. Cut the Po Co bullshit, that's what he's banking on.
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|