Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 10.05.2019, 03:28 PM   #609
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
My problem is that the Brexit party is only based around one thing-leaving Europe. If there was a coalition and then Brexit happened then what? You honestly thing Farage would be a good person to have in a postion of power? Going back to his UKIP days he's shown himself to be the absolute worst kind of human being. Even just looking at the policies he pushed with UKIP shows that. The coalition argument is at best flawed, at worst outright bonkers.

I don't think it'd be a coalition in the sense you mean. More a solidarity agreement similar to the one the Cons have with the DUP.

Quote:
Would you actually want a no deal brexit to go through just so you can be glad we're out? Even given all the warnings of how much harm it'd do to the country? That kind of logic blows my mind.

I'd take a deal that seemed to be in the best interests of the country but none so far have been.

Quote:
Funny thing for me is the hardliners who voted for Brexit certainly didn't vote for a no deal.

Cameron, who set the referendum, said, and I quote, ‘What the British public will be voting for is to leave the EU and leave the single market.’

He didn't say we'd be voting to leave the EU and the single market, so long as we find a deal that parliament approves of.

The ballot itself was a simple choice between leave and reman. No mention of a deal.

I can't speak for others but I knew what I was voting for.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|