View Single Post
Old 01.18.2019, 09:35 AM   #13
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I'm with Chris on this one. In fact, I'm trying pretty hard to get away from collecting physical media anyway. The truth is that with all the recent archival releases, I've pre-ordered them... and then they sit on my shelf since I'm listening to them on Spotify instead. So whatever.

Also, I'm with Chris that the Nugs interface sucks. You can sort the releases by performance year, but not by when they were added to the archive. This can make things confusing if you want to easily see what was recently added.

I had the same thought about Aaron's show notes, too. The few that he did long notes for are fantastic. I wish all of them had similar insight.

Some great shows here so far, though. Obviously some familiar from old bootlegs, but I'm glad to see them touched up and made 'official.' I'll slowly grab them all at some point.

Chris, are you gonna add these to the discography?