View Single Post
Old 09.11.2013, 02:27 PM   #134
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

I'm not defending Mr. McLain and rankings don't mean a damn thing, but as the Weeks progress, I believe you will see his rankings aren't too far off target.

We'll see, but I just can't objectively understand why Texans almost let Chargers beat the shit out of them and they/re 4th, and Chiefs went from last place last year to destroying the Jags and they get 18th? The Ravens lost bad, true, but all the way down to 21? SERIOUSLY? Biased if you ask me. Eagles played GREAT, I get that, but six? When they almost let Redskins come back and win? Again, the guy may know his shit, and have almost as many years in the analyst game as I've been alive BUT, I still don't understand how he designed these rankings, it almost seems completely arbitrary.

I didn't meant to imply his was hype, that is ESPN, but even the over-hyped rankings on ESPN seem to better reflect the current standings than this one.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|