View Single Post
Old 03.14.2016, 12:36 AM   #1109
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
And it's also the best reviewed album of the year. Rolling Stone, Spin, pitchfork, NPR, CoS, Stereogum, Quietus... nothing but glowing reviews. So honestly, whether Kanye likes it or not, the world has already formed a connection with the album, so if he's still fucking with it, he's going to have to deal with that fact. I don't even care if the album "isn't finished." It's great, and he should just move on because nobody's going to care about a slightly different version. A radically different version will be more likely to piss people off than make people happy.

I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to enjoy the album as it is, because it's a masterpiece. A messy masterpiece, but a masterpiece all the same.
I really look forward to hearing it....someday. Apparently there were some updates to TLOP today.