View Single Post
Old 09.09.2015, 12:35 AM   #42
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Even though it seems undecipherable, I am very interested in Bill Nace's graphic work a great deal. I also have "drawings: winter 2005", which is a very lovely and strange hand-made accordion-style book of abstract drawings. I'd like such work to be more accesible, but most of it is now impossible to find.

I'm looking very much forward to "The Hollow of the Land", and I'll be glad to fall deeper into poverty by purchasing the best edition I could possibly afford. I'm not going for the reader's version, either.

I love printed matter, and I will be forever addicted to Marhaug Forlag's catalog. I'd recommend anyone to check out Stunt Rock #3: "MoE-Music to the People", and also to blast every record by MoE and all related projects.

I've been notified by Sub Pop that my order (placed last week) has shipped, and even though it will take a while for the record to get to my door, I'm wondering if they would have possibly included an acoustic EP as they did in the past two releases ("C'Mon Acoustic", "The Visible End"). That would be pretty ace.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|