View Single Post
Old 05.29.2014, 02:24 PM   #37702
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt
That’s self-preservation, not happiness.

We are a social species, isolation doesn’t suit anybody.

if things or people dont do you good, i dont mean they harm you, but they dont do you good, then yes, call it self preservation. or whatever you like.
thing is, it was absolutely relaxing. didnt have a single bad thought about all the shit i (all of us) have to deal with. did have nightmares of course.

and i m at an age, long time now, that i can distinguish feelings from eachother; it was happiness, as i was going there, as i arrived and the first few days and i knew it wouldnt last. i m in love with that place since a child.
it was, is, a place love.
and i did chat a bit with people. i like when i m alone somewhere and i start a small talk with people i dont know. its refreshing.

i m isolated most of the day here- at home, in my city as well. i just meet with people later.

since a kid, i liked being alone. thats not loneliness or lack of social skills.
duh. i know people who cant stand being alone..how do you call that? (rhetorical).
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|