View Single Post
Old 08.28.2007, 03:03 PM   #70
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
yr so wrong it's almost funny.

please note: Ms. Phoenix can and will get into her own fights here and I don't care one bit. however, overt cruelty toward her is something that I will never just let go (I would gladly throw down my life for her without a second thought).

please don't take this as a dictation of how I think you should behave more than a notice of how I will. yr a creature of yr own free will and can do as you wish. I'm simply telling you this so that you can make a more informed decision (since I like you).

now, let's play nice so that I don't feel the need to act like an evil fuck toward you.

The first thing you said was all you had to say.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|