View Single Post
Old 01.15.2010, 07:45 AM   #11
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Unfortunately - and I'm Herr Rail will agree with this - the sort of people who find that appealing are precisely the sort of people who are least suited to talking on the subject. Hopefully it'll only be a matter of time before I join the legion of cunts who jump up to talk about precisely this sort of shite, adding to the landfill of unnecessary, fatuous toss.

Part of the problem is that there are any number of people - including a few people here -who could provide an interesting and enlightening talk on the subject of noise, but would mostly be too antagonised by the academalese to follow through..

Yes, I know I'm a prick, thankyou.
Maybe that's because those people are too busy enjoying making noise and listening to it, therefore they keep all their interesting, but ultimataly inconsequential observations to themselves and their chums. After all, most of the people who really have time for that stuff are either academics or those who want to be one.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|